One of the best ways to be involved with Ride The Rockies without actually riding it is to be a part of our Crew!
RTR travels with a core Crew who help make this bike tour a success. The RTR Crew is a unique group; some of our most dedicated Crew members started only a few years ago, and others have more than 25 years under their belts!
Some of the benefits to being on the RTR Crew:
- Lodging throughout the week, shared with a roommate.
- $50 daily per diem for meals
- Custom selection of Crew clothing to wear throughout the week – each crew member gets to choose the size and items they wish to wear
- Detailed instructions and training for each position.
- Rental vehicle and/or fuel reimbursement
- Great daily pay that increases with each year of service
- The coolest way to see all of Colorado! Visit with the townspeople, drive on the side roads, and enjoy the view.
- Spend the week with an amazing group of people, volunteers and cyclists alike!
Crew positions available:
- Route focused:
- Aid Truck & Fruit Truck Drivers: carry all the supplies for the Aid Stations
- AM / PM Signs & Route Marking: ensure proper safety and marking of the route
- Course Marshals: guide cyclists about upcoming turns, hazards, and route direction
- Water Truck: provides water at all aid stations and along the route
- Headquarter focused:
- Baggage Crew: ensure proper transportation of cyclist luggage from town to town
- Parking Liaison: oversees HQ parking with support by community volunteers
Each volunteer will be scheduled at least 6-8 hours per day. Hours will vary depending on the route length.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]