Though not an overnight community we are thrilled our ride is heading to Allenspark, gear up for a tough day of climbing up to the beautiful park! Allenspark named after Alonzo Nelson Allen, is located near Rocky Mountain National Park and Indian Peak Wilderness. With rivers, trails, open bike roads, and stunning views you will see the beauty of it all while covering 3000 feet of elevation. Another great aspect of Allenspark is that it’s home to several conservation organizations that preserve the local environment and sustainable living! The ride will also have an extra ten-mile loop for those looking to extend this day of riding after the hosted lunch with scenic views. This day will be packed with breathtaking views, lots of climbing, and a full experience of Allenspark!
Macgregor Ranch – Ride Headquarters!
Day 2 Vendors:
- Biju Pancakes / Smoothie Revolution – Aid Station #2
- Smoothie Revolution
- Lickskillet Catering
- JKF Catering
- Beer Garden
- Ska Brewing
- Open daily from 10am – 8pm. Tickets
can be bought at the Info Tent for
$5. Credit card payments preferred.
Cash Tips accepted
Day of Show
- 10:00am – HQ Opens, Beer Garden Opens
- 2:00pm – Bands Start
- 4:00pm – Hotel Check-ins
- 6:00pm – HQ Closes
- 9:00pm – Bands End Beer Garden Closes
- 8:00am – 1:00pm – Pancake Breakfast at Allenspark Fire House
- 2:00pm – Movie Showing of “Shift” the RAGBRAI Documentary at Historic Park Theatre
- 4:00pm – Screening of Shift The RAGBRAI Documentary
- 5:00pm – Dinner catered by Biju Thomas. Q&A about making American Flyers.
- 5:450pm – Screening of American Flyers.
Band Set Times:
- 2pm – 4pm May be Fern
- 4:10 Route Review with RMNP Rangers and Sabra Nagel Ride Director.
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm Rooster Blackspur and The Wilderness
- 7pm – 8:30 pm May be Fern
Historic Park Theater Showings:
For Monday June 11th in Estes Park.
2pm Showing of “Shift The RAGBRAI Documentary” -$15
4pm – Showing of ‘Shift The RAGBRAI Documentary’
5pm – Introduction of cycling champions and special guests followed with dinner by Chef Biju Thomas.
5:45 – Behind The Scenes – The making of “American Flyers”
6:15 -Showing of ‘American Flyers’. Tickets are $40.
Shuttles: See interactive map for shuttle routes!
- AM Hotel Shuttles: 5:30am to 8:30am
- PM Hotel Shuttles: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
- St. Vrain Shuttle Route will service these hotels.
- Murphys River Lodge
- Fall River Village
- Silver Moon Inn
- Historic Crags Lodge
- Misty Mountain Lodge
- Twin Owls Motor Lodge
- The Ridgeline
- Big Thompson Canyon Shuttle
- The Appenzell Inn
- Estes Mountain Inn
- Blue Door Inn
- Hotel Estes
- Best Western
- Coyote Mountain Lodge
- Quality Inn
- Columbine Inn
- Murphy’s Resort at Estes Park
- The Estes Park Resort
- RV Parking – see parking attendant for instructions
- Car Parking – Macgregor Ranch – West, follow the parking signs
- Bike Techs, Happy Llama Merchandise, St. Anthony’s Medical Mobile, Beer Garden, Massage 10 – 8 every day – (unless otherwise noted.)Shower Trucks will be open from 10:00am –8:00pm every day. Charging Station – MacGregor Ranch West by the hay bar
Things To Do:Register Now!