Along the western edge of Rocky Mountain National Park just after Trail Ridge Road sits the town of Grand Lake. Ride headquarters will sit right on the lake with serene views of the mountains and rays of sunshine coming off the lake. Here riders can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, like hiking the nearby trails, rent paddle boards and even hop on the boat shuttle that will be provided.
The historic and charming downtown district of Grand Lake is a short few blocks from the finish. Main street is filled with shops, restaurants, and galleries housed in colorful Victorian buildings. One of the town’s most iconic landmarks is the Kauffam House Museum a 19th century hotel that showcases the town’s rich history and culture. We will also be showing the legendary movie “Breaking Away” at the movie theater in town for all riders to join. There will be food trucks, a beer garden, and lawn games too so relax and enjoy what this incredible town has to offer after your tough climb up Trail Ridge Road!
And don’t worry there will be shuttles running from Winter Park to Grand Lake both days of the ride to make your logistic concerns a piece of cake.
Day 3 Vendors:
- Smoothie Revolution
- Lickskillet Catering
- JKF Catering
- Beer Garden
- Ska Brewing
- Open daily from 10am – 8pm. Tickets
can be bought at the Info Tent for
$5. Credit card payments preferred.
Cash Tips accepted
Day of Show:
- 10:00am HQ Opens, Beer Garden Opens
- 2:00pm Bands Start
- 4:00pm Hotel Check-ins
- 6:00pm – HQ Closes
- 8:00pm Bands End, Beer Garden Closes
- 11:00am – 1:00pm Movie showing of “Breaking Away” at Community House
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm Alternative Health Fair
- CBD Specialist
- Massage Therapist
- Sound Bathing
- 2:30 – 3:30 Movie showing of “Shift” The RAGBRAI documentary
- Tickets for movies and alternative health fair coming soon!
Band Set Times:
- Blood Sugar
- Steve Simmer
- Drums in Space
Shuttles: Check the Interactive Map for details on shuttle stops for Winter Park
- There will be no shuttles within the town of Grand Lake. There will be two shuttles to take riders from Grand Lake to Winter Park one leaving from ride HQ one from The Grand Lake Center.
- Shuttles will be running from Grand Lake to Winter Park starting at 3:30pm about every 20 minutes until the last band at 8pm.
- Shuttles will NOT take your bike it will stay in the indoor corral at Grand Lake with 24/7 security.
- Winter Park HQ Shuttle Stop will service these hotels.
- The Viking Lodge
- Gravity Haus
- Vasquez Creek Inn
- Best Western
- Trailhead Inn
- Resort Shuttle Route will service these hotels
- Winter Park Lodge
- Fraser Crossing
- Zephyr Mountain Lodge
- The Vintage Hotel
- A water taxi will run every 30 minutes from where the RV campers are located to our Ride HQ, they will also take people from the bike corral and finish to ride HQ
- Community Info Tent; Bike Techs;Massage tent (10 -8); Happy Llama Merchandise;Primal Retail; Bike Corral, Luggage Trucks, MobileShowers, St. Anthony’s Medical Mobile Clinic,Charging Station (Grand Lake Center); showertruck
Things To Do:Register Now!