Featured Team Program
The Featured Team Program (FTP) is a great opportunity for your organization, company, nonprofit, or private group to bond, make lasting memories and even fundraise for the Denver Post Community Foundation’s Two Wheels For Change Campaign or for the charity of your choice if you are riding with a non-profit based team. From the moment you decide to do Ride the Rockies or Pedal the Plains as a Featured Team, you will feel a spirit of camaraderie and support like you’ve never experienced before. There are many benefits to being a part of the FTP – not the least of which is that for Podium and Paceline Teams, RTR can help encourage other riders to join your team. That and other exclusive benefits including Tour amenities and marketing exposure are outlined below for our three levels of teams.
To start a Team:
- Team Captain needs to register the Team on the Team Platform: RideTheRockies.com/rtr20teams
- Please remember that for Podium & Paceline Teams there is a financial commitment.
- You can pay online or you can send a check. To send a check please enter the code SendCheck in the Team Platform when it is asking for payment.
- Entering as a Team on the Team Captain is NOT registration for any individual. Team Captains still have to register for Ride The Rockies
- Once you have registered your team, RTR staff member will contact you and get you all set with your Team benefits!
For more information: 303-954-6700 or [email protected]